Sunday, September 18, 2005

Early riser

Well, I suppose I got my wish. Guess who woke up at 5:30 this morning, wide awake and ready to play? I tucked him back in and he was quiet another half hour so at least he lasted until 6 am until his father picked him up and fed him. I tried to go back to sleep, but I just wasn't having it. And to make matters worse, I woke up to find my newly beloved Washington Nationals BLEW a four run lead in the 9th to go into extra innings and lose. And I was hoping we'd not only have a new team, but a team in the playoffs as well. I guess that's really too much to ask for.

My husband leaves for his business trip today so I've got both my stepkids coming to my soccer game to watch Andy while I play. I haven't tried this before. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment