Saturday, September 17, 2005

Party time


Last weekend I took my sister and 10 month old niece to a party. Poor Megan was recovering from an ear infection, but that didn't stop us from getting her dolled up in her precious (yet ridiculous and useless) swimsuit. I swear girl clothes are more interesting -- lots of cute ruffles and things. Many more options for total humiliation when your kid turns 13. Then again, some of the boy clothes are pretty cute and will be properly embarassing when he turns older. The naked pictures will also add to the humiliation. I've decided that payback for the babies keep us up all the time is the photographic evidence of what we forced them to wear before they had the reasoning to say no. Of course, I guess I have the toddler years when they will insist on wearing a Santa outfit to church. I am still harassed about the cleats I wore with my dress to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment