Monday, September 19, 2005

Precious darling angel baby

With my husband out of town, I was nervous about how well Andy would sleep. He missed his afternoon nap as he was at my soccer game being entertained by his older sister so he was really tired in the afternoon. I was trying to keep him up until at least eight to get him back on schedule. He was so tired around seven he was just giddy with laughter (better than crying, that's for sure). It was a total blast although a lot of energy rolling around, picking him up, lifting him above my head (the upshot is I have fab arm muscles now). I put him down at eight and he pretty much rolled over and went to sleep with only a couple of peeps.

Fearful he would be up in the night, I forced myself to go to bed around 9:30 (missing the Emmys no less) and then he slept through until about 7, only waking once his older brother got himself dressed and out the door for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment