Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blog this

Interesting...I can just hit "Blog this" and I can say something. How handy, being at work and all, that I can blog quicker than I can write a semi-witty e-mail to my obnoxious friend in Brazil?

My husband is back in town now. I've asked him to try to pick up Andy at the sitter's early to do a "spot check" on things. It's an awkward thing to spot check. I don't want to see like I don't trust her, but I always try to mix things up a little to get a glimpse of what it's like when I'm not there. I'm glad he'll be picking up. I need to work a little late and at least give the appearance I'm committed by staying after once in a while. This is our busy season so that's important. It's weird since I'm now only working four days a week and usually leaving on time. I've always been a stay late kind of person so I have to better structure my day. I am still getting things done, mostly, so I'm wondering what has changed except I'm slightly more efficient (currently blogging aside).

No comments:

Post a Comment