Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, Friday, Friday

With my husband back in town and in the groove again, we're getting back to our regular routines. I had no idea I was such a creature of habit, but it turns out what having Andy makes that even more important as far as scheduling naps, baths and bedtimes. I loathe it when he cries when it's bedtime so I try my best to keep the routine so he's no overtired or not tired at all at bedtime.

Turns out, though, Thursdays SUCK. No good must see TV anymore. Joey? What a stupid show. The O.C.? Just plain not interesting anymore. I've become quite a Washington Nationals fan as I like watching the games because they're usually on around Andy's bedtime. There are only a few more games left though. I guess I could read or something crazy, but usually after chasing an 8 1/2 month old around and finally putting him in bed, I'm ready to just chill for a minute.

Today is our day off together. We'll go to playgroup in the morning and then I think I'll do some grocery shopping in the afternoon. I know, I know, exciting stuff. I know you're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment