Sunday, September 18, 2005

Yawn

After being a completely perfect angel with great naps and everything yesterday, today has just been all over the map. With my husband gone, I'm hoping he sleeps well tonight as I'm still exhausted from the last week still. I need to remember it's so much better than it was just a few months ago when he was tiny and not sleeping at all, but now I'm spoiled. Sigh.

Had my third soccer game of the season today. The ref was crazy. For women's rec leage soccer, he was calling weird stuff like yellow carding their player who went off the field with an injury, but didn't ask the ref before she came back on. Considering our refs are usually stoned (especially indoor soccer), we should be grateful he cared to actually call the game, but it was somewhat annoying. And for all that, he didn't call lots of pushing and missed about a dozen bad throw ins. Next week's game is early, 8:30 a.m. I'll be up, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment