Thursday, June 08, 2006

Go Nats


We took Andy to his first baseball game. Everyone seemed to have a great time, but boy am I tired. I actually watch alot of the games at home since they're on all the time and I'm usually home at night. Live though, I spent most of the time keeping Andy busy rather than getting to actually enjoy the game. It wasn't his fault - it was late for him to be up and at his age he's not interesting in watching when he could be walking or climbing somewhere. He did look quite smashing in his way too big Nationals jersey. I finally took it off him in the third inning because I was afraid it would get caught under foot and he would trip, consequently cracking open his head on the fine concrete steps at RFK stadium. And speaking of smashing, guess who's going to a prom tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Andy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture makes me want to scoop him up and smother him with kisses!! (i'm talking about andy!) :)

    ReplyDelete