Saturday, June 10, 2006

Phew

It's almost 10 pm and people left less than an hour ago for our party that was over at 7 pm. Thankfully, we ran out of beer in the outside coolers or I think some of these people would have stayed forever. Actually, it was a ton of fun to see everyone, but after a morning of getting ready and a day of hosting (not to mention an evening to catching up with my folks and our old friend, Mr. Single Malt Whiskey), I'm tired!

Andy was a champ today. My folks were kind enough to keep a close eye on him much of the time and he very nicely shared his toys with all the other kids although he did seem to show increased interest in them when another kid started to play with it. The big hit of the day was the sandbox. I think a good bit of the sand is now in the yard though so we'll need to restock it fresh. We also got a nice present from the four year olds who managed to throw tortilla chips on the floor in the basement and stomp them into little bits. I can see my future and it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment