Saturday, June 24, 2006

Vocabulary

Andy's vocabulary continues to grow although the words he comes up with always amuse me. This week, he picked up "milk" which seems important enough. He also clearly said "TV" while gesturing at the screen. I have no idea where he picked that one up. It's not like we ever have it on or anything crazy like that. It turns out he's a lot like me in that he wants it on in the background, even if neither of us is really paying much attention to it. I imagine this does not bode well for the future. On the plus side, he now claps whenever soccer comes on the screen. Too bad that wasn't enough to help the Swedes today in their loss to Germany. At this point in the World Cup, all my teams are out. I might have to start rooting for Ghana just to make things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment