Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Basketball

With Andy under the weather, it seemed that I needed to treat him to something nice so I went out and got him a small basketball hoop. He loves, loves, loves watching the big boys play ball in the front and he's getting pretty good and throwing the small ball we have around (Bjorn says he's getting very good at the chest pass) so it seemed like a good present. It was easy to set up although now I need to get some sand to put in the base to anchor it. Then again, he's not dunking just yet so perhaps I can hold off. The sand will just make it heavy and unmanageable. Right now I've got it on the lowest setting and it's just the right height for him to reach over and drop the ball. He so far seems more fascinated with trying to push it up the hoop the wrong way, but he was entertained at least. He's still struggling with a cold, but I'm hopeful the worst is behind us. Fingers and toes crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment