Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fits and giggles

It amazes me the great lengths I'll go to make my chicken laugh. I'm just pathetic. Yesterday, we walked down to the park and Andy proceeded to walk all around and even climb up on the steps (that part is not so good since the playground is clearly for older kids so he could easily slip down between the steps and get hurt). I kept enticing him away from the stairs with our size 2 1/2 soccer ball. He was only mildly interested until I figured out that rolling the ball up the twisty slide made him cackle. So I kept doing it and he kept laughing. Even other kids who wanted to use the slide stopped to play since it was so much fun seeing how excited he got.

In other exciting news, the running shoes my dad got me as an early birthday present should arrive today. Jubilee. I've walked so much this past year that I actually wore down the treads so this replacement comes at a welcome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment