Monday, April 03, 2006

Converse All Star

Here's a picture of Andy in his new shoes. He's also wearing his spring "below the knee" shorts that are apparently the style for one year olds this year. They don't seem much like shorts though, but more like capri pants.

The poor guy is still sick so I imagine I'll be home tomorrow. He still has a fever, a bit of a cough and a runny nose. When I first got home, I thought the fever had really gone down, but by bedtime he was warm again. He's on some Children's Tylenol cold medicine type thing. It comes with a little cup, but he refused to drink is so I had to use a dropper and that stuff gets sticky really fast.

1 comment:

  1. When you use up the Children's Tylenol, try Little Colds. That comes with a dropper. And poor Andy! Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete