Sunday, April 02, 2006

Poor little chicken

So guess who woke up with a cold this morning? Poor little chicken. He's got an occasional deep cough and a bit of a fever (last I checked it was 100.4), but otherwise he seems in pretty good spirits. He's a little more lethargic than normal and took two good naps, which he hasn't done in a while. But we played in the front for a bit and he seemed pretty normal. He wasn't eating much so I gave him the last can of formula I had, which actually expired this weekend so it was good to use it up. With any luck, we're done with our dependance on Enfamil. He gobbled up the formula as I think it tastes a little better than milk (I know, no accounting for taste). The good part is I know he's had a good supplement of nutrients that he may or may not have gotten from his skimpy meals these days. Tomorrow is a big day at the office - the first day post-move in our new space - so I really can't miss it. Fortunately, Bjorn can stay home and likely take Andy to the doctor. I'm hoping he cured tomorrow. It's so hard to watch him not feel his best.

Meanwhile, I carried him around so much that my left "baby-carrying" arm is really sore tonight. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment