Monday, April 03, 2006

Poor baby, poor daddy

It's official - he's sick. Bjorn took him to the doctor this morning who said he had a "mild" case of the virus that's been going around. The treatment is rest, Tylenol and some cold medicine. The good news is he's finally old enough to graduate to getting some medicine to treat his symptoms. He weighed in a 24.5 pounds and the cold medicines start at kids weighing 24 pounds. When I called home last, he was sleeping. I'm hopeful this means the cold medicine doesn't hype him up like it does for some kids.

I'm trying to get done what I can today since I'll likely have to take off tomorrow. That's probably just as well. Until everything gets set up, I can't get a ton of work done and everyone here is complaining to high heaven about this and that. I feel badly for the folks organizing the move since they've been working long days and weekends to get the space ready only to have people show up and complain. My new commute was shorter than I thought - about 15 minutes (I hit all the lights so I imagine it won't always be so good). It's the commute to the babysitter's that's going to be a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment