Saturday, May 20, 2006

Andy said two new words today - "gate" and "outside." I thought I heard him say outside earlier in the week, but Bjorn dismissed me as crazy. Then last night I heard gate, and again, I was told it didn't happen. Fortunately, the little bugger did them both again to prove his father wrong, which is always a plus for me. It's funny, I really expected his first real words to be generic, pastoral nouns like "dog" and "bird" rather than more functional words. Obviously, the ones he's saying mean more in his world.

Meanwhile, a good friend e-mailed yesterday to say Andy looks more like his father in the the spagetti-covered picture below that the third one, like I posted. That's the funny thing about kids, they always look a little differently to others so it's fun to hear who he looks like in the family, especially since it changes just about every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment