Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More Dirt

Just when I thought it was safe to wear clothes again and not expect to have to wash them every time I put them on, I've discovered Andy's feet. By that I mean every time I pick him up now, I get the dirt from his shoes all over me. Sometimes it's not bad, but on a rainy day like today? That's right, Smudge City.

The kid is simply a joy right now. I need to say that because I'm sure in a month he'll be getting more teeth or stop sleeping or whatever so I need to remember when he's being perfect like right now. He's just fun and engaging at the moment. Plus, he still likes to play with me, but he also manages to play alone for little bits here and there. I'm not sure if it's due to the later summer hours or simply age, but he's able to stay awake in the evenings a little later, which gives us more time to play. It's great! I'm sure tomorrow he'll find a way to flush my cell phone down the toilet, but for today, I'm simply smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment