Saturday, March 18, 2006

Breakthrough

So I managed to wiggle my finger into Andy's mouth to smear on some Anbesol (which really does give a funky feeling when your mouth goes numb) on his gums. Turns out he already has three molars. They're not in the back where I was expecting, but more in the front. So he's got his middle four top and bottom, then skip the eye teeth and then he's got three of his four molars, two on top and one on bottom. He's back to eating like a champ. I bought corned beef as it was on sale for St. Patrick's Day and he seemed to really like it. Actually, everyone really liked it. It's always surprising when people like what I make.

He's also attempting to transition from one nap to two. I'm now putting him down for like 45 minutes of quiet time in the morning. If he sleeps, great, but if not after a while we'll get up. That means he's going down for his afternoon as early as noon, which is throwing the whole day off since he's up from his nap at say 2 or 2:30 which is usually when I'm putting him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment