Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Baby steps

We managed to get a few baby steps out of Andy today. I think the more we encourage him, the more stubborn he gets about it. Nice. I wonder where he got that?

No luck still on the Swedish books. I did find a bunch of kids' story books in Swedish. Since I don't speak the language, it doesn't do me much good. We have a couple left over from when Bjorn was a kid. There is one called "Kissen Kissen Snurr Snurr" about a rabbit that is indeed very odd. The story seems to jump around making Bjorn think it's missing a page. It's not, it's just still.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Andy! And be warned- just because he took a few steps does not mean that he now walks. You can expect to see more crawling as he gets used to the idea. But hey, it's a start. Before you know it, he'll be running full tilt like his buddy Jack!

    ReplyDelete