Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The damn egg

So last night, my once again precious darling angel baby was in the bath playing with his plastic Easter egg. He was pulling it apart and putting it back together. Then he did something new, he scooped up water in it and dumped it on me. I'm not sure how intentional it was, but the result was a very wet leg.

I'm struggling with getting him to let me brush his teeth. He needs it - that kid has some bad breath on occasion and I imagine new teeth popping through hasn't helped. Last night I got him to brush his teeth (kind of anyway) if I brushed mine at the same time. I guess we're in the imitation phase, which is kind of cool. Although as he starts to get more words, I imagine I'm going to have to clean up my language. Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Paulie went through an "oh shit" phase around 16 months. The best part was that he used it appropriately. He only said a few other words, most of which were garbled, but "oh shit" came through clear as day.

    ReplyDelete