Thursday, March 16, 2006

Precious darling angel baby

So after yesterday where I was thinking I might send Andy to "visit" my parents until he turns 12, he seems to be closer to his old self. He slept fine at night, woke up cheerful and had a good breakfast. He was still doing a bit of the angry whining/crying when he seemed tired this morning, but he perked up on his way to the babysitter's and was happy once he got there to see his friends.

I talked to several friends about this who said that when kids hit milestones like walking, it often disrupts everything else until they get used to it. I also heard that the terrible twos for boys usually starts much earlier than in girls and in either case, starts way before two. Greeat.

The best news of all is that it's Thursday so I don't have to work tomorrow AND it's March Madness. I put in four sheets at the office, one of which is Bjorn's. I said one is Andy's too since I picked GW to beat Duke on that one (hah!) since GW is the hospital where he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment