Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Walking

So he's definitely starting to walk. Today I could get him to walk three or four steps probably a half dozen times. It was so fun to watch I kept trying to set him a couple steps back so he could walk to me and I could catch him. So exciting to watch. I feel like showing him off to everyone!

He has also figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets with ease and pull bowls out and even put them back in on occasion. I have several of the cabinets locked up that have kitchen chemicals in them so I leave a couple of drawers and one cabinet with bowls and cutting boards open so he has a place he can get into.

Meanwhile, based on the recommendations of some friends, I've started Tivoing (now officially a verb) some other kids' shows. My new favorite is Jack's Big Music Show on the Noggin channel, which I hadn't even heard of until recently. The show has some decent music, a hint of a story and some cute characters. There also seem to be some throw away lines that adults would like, too. Bjorn and I took a peek at it tonight. I just hope Andy likes it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment