Thursday, March 09, 2006

Molars

Andy's back molars (as opposed to front molars, I suppose) are slowly making their way into his mouth and causing all sorts of trouble. I guess they don't poke through quite the way the front, pointier teeth do so they're causing a lot of pressure. It's affecting his eating in that he's not that interested in it at the moment. The kid is far from starving, but instead of his regular heapings of food, he's being a bit more peckish, if you will. He's also chewing on his hands quite a bit. I think if he could get his whole fist in there, he would. This morning he woke me up screaming at about 6 am. He settled back down after a couple of minutes, but I'm still beat today after staying up too late for a soccer game (which we won, by the way) and then getting up with a start this morning. Sigh. Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow.

The walking is really progressing. It's amazing how quickly he went from a couple of steps to 6-8 steps at a time. I have a feeling he'll be running by next week at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment