Sunday, March 19, 2006

Transition period

So it's clear to me that Andy is trying to drop from two naps to one nap. What is unclear to me is how this is going to happen without injuries to our psyches. He's clearly in need of more sleep, but the bugger refuses to go down. Today after much protest crying and flinging of the items in his crib, he did sleep for about an hour. Around lunchtime, he was tired, but he refused to actually sleep so I put him in his crib where I proceeded to listen to him on the monitor for an hour and a half. I went in at about 45 minutes to offer some milk and try to settle him down. After the second bout, I decided to pack up and get out of the house. He was very pleasant at my friends' and played nicely with her kids aged 4 and 4 months only to fall asleep (finally!) on the car ride home. I did make it back in time for the George Mason victory over UNC. My picks are all screwed up, but it was so nice cheering for the home team.

No comments:

Post a Comment