Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Progress

He's really making a lot of progress on his walking. It's really fun to watch. Here's an action shot I took tonight of his steps. It's truly a step, but it does seem more like Elaine's dance on Seinfeld.


This is a picture of his other new favorite trick, which is running is toy car up and down the wall. Bjorn thinks it's a trap since Andy usually leaves the car right on the other side of the baby gate, thus luring his father into slipping and falling. The kid is cunning, but I'm not sure I'd go that far. Also, you'll note in this picture that the blue rug is up in the hallway. After a year of spit up and most recently some baby urine, we pulled up the rug and threw it out. It's taking some getting used to for me visually and for Andy's knees, but I generally like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment