Monday, October 03, 2005

Bed time? Please!

Andy and I were both exhausted by the end of the day. I did stop by Baby Depot on my way home. For baby stuff, they generally have a decent selection, but it's generally pretty ghetto in that it seems, well, dirty most of the time. But the prices and selection of gear is usually pretty good and it was on my way home. I wanted to find some sort of tub arrangement whereby he won't be able to smack his head on the cast iron as easily. A friend recommended a type of blow up tub that goes inside the big tub. I found one for $10 made by Munchkin. Well, it was okay. He still smacked his head, but I think I might be able to watch him more carefully in a different way. At least he can't slip down quite the same way. He seemed to perk up once we got home. I fed him some applesauce and his first Yo Baby (after yesterday's event, I am bold, I know, to try something knew, but I can barely help myself sometimes). I'm hoping he has a good night. I'm hoping I have a good night. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment