Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Restraint

I ran out to Wal-Mart at lunch to get more baby wipes. I usually get them at Costco, but I like to mix up the brands a little bit. I get bored with the same stuff and I'm always curious to try out new things. I got what I needed and I'm impressed that I showed amazing restraint. There were some cute long-sleeved shirts on sale for $2.88 that I decided I didn't have to get after all since he has a dozen like it already. I also saw the digital camera I think I want on sale for $297. It is 6 mega-pixels (what I have now is only 2) and if I ask nicely they'll slip me the Father's Day special one that comes with a battery charger and docking station. Before I buy though, I wanted to make sure that's the one I really want. I have decided that rather than get a professional photographer for Christmas cards, I'll buy a new camera and get a friend to take the pictures, which will probably cost about the same. I hope they turn out decent. I probably would have just hired the photographer, but when he didn't seem eager for the business, I lost interest in tracking him down to pay him money.

No comments:

Post a Comment