Saturday, October 01, 2005

Climbing

That's it, the world is coming to an end as I know it. Andy has figured how to climb. He managed to get up two stairs tonight (with constant supervision, of course). It's just a matter of time before he's flying up them. We have a few more baby gates that I guess we'll have to put at the top and bottom of the stairs to prevent this on occasion. I've dabbled in baby-proofing and I imagine it's time to finally get serious about it. Ugh. I'm so not ready for that.

Bjorn got a great nap today and was in a fabulous mood when he got up. It makes the world brighter when we're all in a good mood it turns out. We took a nice long walk just before sunset. Always fun to walk around the neighborhood and get ideas for our house. There are also tons of additions going on right now so it's interesting to see what they're doing and fantasize about what we'd do to ours. We really don't need the extra space, but it would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment