Thursday, October 13, 2005

Test prep

With this meet, I feel like I've been studying hard for a test and now I'm ready to just take it and get it over with. I have probably done just about all the prep I can at this point so I need to just get to Denver, do what I gotta do and get on with it. Some of it will be pretty exciting, but the anticipation it killing me at this point.

I called the hotel and checked on a crib for when I get there. I have heard from friends that hotels usually provide a pack and play, but that I should bring my own sheets just in case. They say they'll have sheets, but just in case. He sleeps in his sleep sack so a blanket really won't be an issue. Bjorn says he can pack Andy's bag, but I might get a start tonight, you know, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment