Thursday, October 13, 2005

Countdown


I leave tomorrow morning. I left work early for some extra play time. Andy was great until about 6 and then has been fussy ever since. I tried feeding him some chicken as had been recommended. He wasn't having ANY of it. It was amusing except it got really old, really fast. It was cold and drizzly out but I finally parked him in the stroller for a walk just for a change of scenery. I think he may be teething. He's chewing on his hands more than normal (although hard to say if he's just discovered them again). Who knows. Tonight was a battle getting him down. I finally got another four ounces of formula which he gobbled up as if he hadn't eaten all day. Funny, sometimes he really tosses the bottle around and sometimes he just goes to town. I guess we're all like that. The picture is from this afternoon before he got so cranky. He's looking more and more like a toddler vs. a baby, especially in his jeans and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment