Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cabin fever

It rained all day today. Not just a little bit of rain, but rain alternating with pouring. The whole yard is totally soaked with pockets of standing water. It started yesterday around noon and lasted until maybe 5 today. I felt totally cooped up. I think Andy was getting bored with me, too. It finally stopped long enough for us to go on a walk. The temps have cooled quite a bit so we both got suited up in sweats and hit the road. We normally take a tour past the lake near the house, but with all the rain, we stuck to the streets figuring the paths were soaked.

He then had some dinner and a bath. The only bad thing is that for like the third day our of four, he's chosen to, well, go to the bathroom in the tub. I have that cute new duck tub so I think perhaps that's it? Either way, it's a mess to clean up afterwards. Tonight my husband was around fortunately so I could get him to help me hose Andy off. What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment