Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Exhausted


Another long day today. Things are actually slowing down a little which is actually making me more exhausted as I come off the high of all the activity. I'm tired now. We got up this morning to get to the Denver ABC affiliate for a news piece. It went really well, but it was another early morning. We also had three articles in USA Today, which is huge for us. My boss is psyched with the coverage so all is well except me needing several drinks and a good night's rest.

I am excited to be coming back in town tomorrow. It will be late, but glad to know it's just over 24 hours before I'm back home with the ones I love. Well, I do love some of my coworkers, but they're not cuddly, which is a good thing.

The coolest thing about the center is they have this bear looking into the convention center. I just Googled it and it's temporary. Pretty funny when you first see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment