Sunday, October 23, 2005

Highchair


I have had a booster chair for some time, you know, one that attaches to a chair, but I was missing having a high chair to put at the dining room table (just the way the kitchen/dining room is, I couldn't easily drag a chair back and forth). So I looked around and yesterday invested in a $32 chair. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. It's nice to have him at the table with us. It will make it easier to feed him and feed myself at the same time now that he can pick up finger foods. It's pretty cute. Now I just have to figure out all the doo-hickeys that go on it (raising the level, moving the seat back, etc. etc.) He was just beautiful and precious again today. I do think his top teeth are getting close though so that will probably alter his cuteness when he doesn't feel so good. This is a picture of the highchair model. The pattern is something different and queer sounding like "rain forest" or something silly like that. Why can't they just be a color or something simple?

I played soccer today. I'm always surprised how sore I am afterwards considering I don't think I play that hard. We did win -- three in a row. I also got to catch up with my soccer friends that I generally really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment