Saturday, October 08, 2005

One of my other precious angels


I have been neglecting the cats lately as Andy is new and interesting, but I caught a cute picture of Miles on the window ledge earlier today. She was on the ledge to stay away from Andy's grabby hands and to look longlingly out the window at the rain that didn't want to stop. The downside of my new fancy came is that images take forever to upload. They're much clearer on my computer so I think they get bumped down to a Web-friendly resolution in the process.

I've been getting wrapped up in the drama of my own life lately then I just read about the earthquake in Asia. They think right now 18,000 people are dead. Seriously, 18,000? The entire town my mother is from is about that big so imagining something happening to wipe it out is just hard to comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment