Sunday, October 09, 2005

Out of sync

We threw things off today by going to visit my mother-in-law at her new place. My grand plan had been to go in between naps, but that somehow threw everything off and he missed his afternoon nap (well, 10 minutes in the car didn't count). So now it's 4:40 and I'm trying to get him down for a nap and he's furious with me. He's exhausted mind you, but that's not stopping the tears. Just awful. Sometimes I don't think I have the stomach for this!

I leave for Denver Friday morning. I'm nervous to go, but partly ready to get the damn thing over with so I can stop worrying about it. We have a wedding in South Carolina that we have to go to in a month. I haven't booked a room since we haven't figured out if Andy is going with or not. We asked my mother-in-law who did not seem interested in the prospect of an overnight guest. Maybe we just caught her on a bad day. Either way, I'm eager to line that up at this point. My husband has been really sweet about me freaking out, but I think he's ready for this to be over as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment