Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fingers and toes crossed

There is just so much stuff that can happen to Andy, I almost can't even think about it. A friend of mine's toddler has been diagnosed with a speech disorder. Good news is they think they can fix it with therapy and he'll be caught up by school. It also is a relief that it's not autism, but man, that's just scary stuff to think about. I really thought that after I survived the whole pregnancy with him intact with everything seemingly working okay that the general worries ended, but I'm realizing now there is a lifetime of worry about one thing or another. I suppose that's true about life in general, but it's tough when it's someone I just want to hold and protect.

Played soccer this morning. It was a beautiful day on a nice field. We had lots of subs. Man, that makes a big difference. We also won, which made the game more fun, too. Winning is always more fun.

2 comments:

  1. Babysitting four of my six grandkids today, but none of them are babies. Enjoyed reading about your life with your little one. Cracked up over the dog in the Yoda costume; it sort of looked like my dog. Bet I'd never get a costume on her. Keep up the blog, it's great.

    rillasgarden.blogspot.com
    rillaswanderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Ooops, guess I was still signed in under my daughter's blog. She's the one with the 4 kids. Oh well, she'd like your site too.

    ReplyDelete