Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mr. Fussbucket

Actually, he wasn't that bad, I just wanted to write "fussbucket" since it sounds funny. He had a good nap in the afternoon and woke up feeling better. I started off trying just to give him droppers of Pedialite, but that didn't work well since he wanted more so we moved up to a bottle of it. He managed to keep it down and eventually we went to formula. He seemed in better spirits, but still not 100 percent.

My husband was absolutely wonderful. He knew I was stressed and came home with flowers, ordered dinner and was generally sweet. It made a big difference. I also told him I was worried about our trip to Denver and entertaining him and he said not to worry, that he didn't expect to be entertained and was going to enjoy seeing the sites. That was a relief. And getting a good night's sleep helped a ton, too.

Andy can't go back to the sitter's today so he's home with Bjorn in the morning and then we'll swap out around lunchtime. I got in early to get work done. And read the tabloid blogs (my fave is www.perezhilton.com). Nick and Jessica splitting? Tom and Katie pregnant? Britney and Kevin sex tape? Now I'm so up on my gossip that my People magazine seems stale by the time it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment