Monday, October 10, 2005

Fall?

I love fall something fierce. The cool weather coming on, the leaves changing, the briskness of the air, the promise of snow. Fun, fun, fun. The days also get considerably shorter, which I never much thought about except that taking walks in the evening now means we have to get started way early or else it's dark. I'm not sure what we'll do when it's all the way dark and cold. That's going to stink. I think we both really like the walks plus it's fun to see what people are doing in their yards and houses. A couple along our regular route are being added on to so I like watching the progress.

Andy survived the bathtub without incident this evening. Although I got a call from my sister that my neice decided to do that tonight for the very first time. Cheers!

Below is a picture from Sunday. I love the look Andy is giving. It's actually a pretty good picture of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment